Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Ways To Pay...

ok now i will tell everyone who interested to buy those crocs from me...i had divided into 2 ways to pay to me....first, if u are near my place, u can pay it by hand to me and i will give u the crocs also by hand...but, the 2nd way is if u are far away from me, u can bank in to my maybank acc and the crocs u want i will send it by post it using 'pos laju/express'....u will get ur crocs around 2-4 days after u bank in...but, there will be an extra charge for the 'pos laju/express'...juz not more than RM10 each pair....if there any question, u can leave the commment or juz send email to me at bittercruel_violent@yahoo.com.....btw,u must send me which design,size and colour u want to my email...and dont forget to send me ur address and ur full name for who are want me to send it by using 'pos laju/express'....

No comments:

Post a Comment